Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dressing to the 10s

I'm sure that like myself, many of you have the "I spent all my money on Christmas presents and now I have no money left for a New Years' outfit" issue. Unless Santa was generous this year in giving you gift cards to your favorite stores, you feel my pain. So, what's a broke fashionista to do? Revamp some of your favorite party ensembles with fresh details. Stick with a simple Little Black dress, but add colorful accessories to the mix. In the spirit of every girl (and her mother) loving Forever 21, try these pieces to leave a killer impression on New Years!
Jeweled headband, $4.80
Embossed Stone Cuff, $6.80

Red Sequin Wallet, $5.00

Looped Crochet Scarf, $9.80


If you're wearing skyscraper heels and going from party to party on New Years, pack a pair of Uggs in your car to avoid falling in the snow and ruining your gorgeous outfit! And finally, for any girl lucky enough to get a giftcard to Bloomingdale's from Santa, here's a gorgeous frock:

$255 at Bloomingdales (but 50% off!)

Happy Holiday Shopping!

1 comment:

WARREN WRIGHT said...

love the last dress and the beaded headband