Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Frozen

Inspired by my total lack of heat and possibly frozen toes, I've found a tee shirt quite appealing to the eskimos of the world. Uniqlo has done it again; they've come up with a super utilitarian fashion. They call their new tees "Heattech" Turtleneck T-Shirts. Though not the most asthetically pleasing piece of apparel, I'm quite intrigued at the moment considering my fingers are about to snap off from my palms. Uniqlo claims the Heattech Japanese technology used in the tees will generate heat (by absorbing body moisture), retain heat (with the tee's air pockets), control odors, and much, much more! And for Uniqlo's 25th anniversary, the Heattech tees are on sale. How kind of them. In my current state of being frozen, I might just pick one up for a mere $7.90! Check out the Heattech for yourself at Uniqlo's Website.


Also, while you're shopping, have a listen to Leighton Meester's "Somebody to Love". I'm not one to fancy the actress-turned-singer singer, but I seem to be keeping this song on loop. Looks like my preconceived notions just flew out the window!

2 comments:

Daria said...

OMG Augusta! I die for this song. I'm following your blog now =)

Little Black Blog said...

Haha thanks, Dar Dar! I know I'm obsessed with it. If I keep it on loop any longer my neighbors will start to complain... haha