Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Awakening

For anyone unaware, I'm obsessed with shoes. Pretty shoes, ugly shoes, black shoes, floral shoes, shoes that kill my feet, shoes that make my feet feel reborn. On my birthday this past January, my gift to myself was my 100th pair.
So by now, if you don't understand that I'm infatuated with shoes, you need to have your pulse checked.
One of my favorite shoe companies as of late is 80%20 Shoes, a fairly new company that distributes to its sellers (REVOLVE, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, amazon.com, ModCloth, etc.). 80%20's philosophy is great and anyone can relate to it. "We tend to wear out favorite 20% of our wardrobe 80% of the time. The smallest percentage has the greatest impact". Couldn't be more true. And if you check out the collection, you'll soon realize that all of 80%20's shoes have the potential to be your favorite shoes. Sick, isn't it?
Here were my favorites from the Spring 2010 Collection.

(Click to enlarge)

My favorites are thet Marlee Tea Party, Black Floral (5). I love the use of different fabrics and textures on the shoes. The contrast is beautiful and it eases us into Spring with the punchy florals, yet eases us out of Winter by keeping the leather and suede touches.
Plus, the designs are telling us that ankle boots are still going to be in style for Spring (and maybe even Summer), so I'm happy.

Enjoy 80%20!

xox

1 comment:

ihavenoexpensiveclothes said...

also the marley jazz sneaker in blue & green, how about wearing them to your favorite shorts.and for you, the shoe addict, what do you think of cynthia nixon for target?

http://ihavenoexpensiveclothes.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/ready-to-wear-trippy-tribal/