Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Like Candy to My Soul

Life's been a little hectic lately, what with moving back to NYC and starting classes and starting my internship (which will be discussed in a future post!). First off, the birthday went so damn smoothly. Remember the solemates I wrote about? The Steve Madden shoes I found, only not in my size? I finally found them, in my size, on sale. They were my birthday present to myself. Ecstatic, folks. They're (surprisingly) comfortable and they look killer. In case you forgot what they look like, here you go.

I know. Try to catch your breath. Outfit post with these babies, soon.
Oh, fun fact, they were my 100th pair, so I had a little celebration.
Damn, I love these shoes.

ANYWAY, enough about those beauts. New eye candy?
Both jewelry.
Both to die for.
Both being pined for by my jewelry box.
Here are some of my favorites:

1263859786.jpg

Artifacts by Casey, $200

1263860119.jpg

Artifacts by Casey, $320

01.jpg

Old Hollywood


giant-wise-elephant-ring.png


Old Hollwood, $350

abe-the-babe-earrings.jpg

Old Hollywood, "Abe the Babe", $21

clyde-the-handsome-pug.jpg

Old Hollywood, "Clide the Handsome Pug", $32


I love how unique and hysterical this jewelry is. Who thinks of a plug ring? Or Abe Lincoln earrings? Exactly, only these people. Absolutely in love with these two sites now. Thanks for the incredible amount of inspiration and creativity, Casey and Old Hollywood.


xox

LBB

1 comment:

Jerm said...

Sweet you rock and, sweet you roll.