Thursday, January 7, 2010

Agony

I walked into my favorite mall this morning on a hunt for a new killer outfit. After bringing so many picks into the dressing room that my forearm had red marks from the weight of the clothes, I found my perfect outfit, which will be posted soon. But the kickass outfit is not the point of my story. On the path to finding the outfit, I stumbled upon my sole mates. Yes, s-o-l-e. As in, the shoes that were meant for my little piggies. Shoes so fantastic I thought I'd pass out if I so much as got a wiff of the box they came in. They're the perfect mix of ugly and badass, with a hint of figure skate in there as well (which makes me wonder if my love for them is based in my subconcious due to the fact that I figure skated for years). Anyway, without further ado, take a look at these babies.

Picture off my Blackberry, my apologies for the bad quality!

And here's the professional picture, courtesy of stevemadden.com

So why, you ask, would I not purchase these to die for shoes if I loved them so much? Sadly, a girl's gotta pay for the Blackberry bills. Sure, they were on sale, but still.
A girl can dream...
And an even bigger dissappointment? They were 50% off online, but they didn't have my size.
Hint* If anyone can find these beauties in an 8.5, my birthday's this month *Hint

While you're busy pining for shoes your wallet isn't quite fat enough for, at least lift your spirits a bit with Kelly Clarkson's "Don't Let Me Stop You".

No comments: