Friday, January 8, 2010

Billy Jean

My style jumps around quite a bit because, frankly, I have way too many interests to limit myself to just one way of dressing. I mean, hey, a tiger in a cage can never see the sun. But every now and then, I find an outfit that epitomizes my style at a certain point in my life. Today was one of those times. The outfit? It's been described as a cross between Michael Jackson and Daisy Dukes. Um, hello, could any two more amazing styles have a love child? I don't think so. Have a look for yourself.

Military band jacket (H&M) with lightwash denim cutoff shorts (H&M), leggings, red scarf (Forever21), black boots (Bass), and my favorite Wayfarers :)

+

=
Obviously the two were made for each other!

Anyway, I hope my outfit inspires someone to find their particular style.
And, of course, to pay tribute, here's some "The Way You Make Me Feel".

No comments: