Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Very Important Date

Back in November yours truly had the pleasure of attending Stella McCartney's lingerie preview party in New York City. The crowd was swanky and the pieces were to die for, and ever since that night I've grown quite fond of Stellaaaaa (hopefully this reference is clear). Naturally, when I heard that McCartney is creating a line based on Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland my heart skipped a beat. My heart then skipped yet another beat when I learned that the line would be sold in her boutiques, one of which I live a mere fifteen minute walk from.
Below, a picture of one of the Alice-inspired necklace/bracelet duos.

Bracelet, $395. Necklace, $495.
I'm loving the charm-bracelet feel and the juxtaposition of the gold chains, wooden charms, and pearls. Beautiful contrast, Stella.

As for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, check out the trailer here.
The film hits theaters March 5th.
Starring Johnny Depp (love), Anne Hathaway (love), and Mia Wasikowska.

xox

P.S. Season premiere of Project Runway tonight at 10 on Lifetime!

No comments: