Sunday, January 3, 2010

Casanova

Tory Burch's Spring 2010 Trunk Show collection is more than available at Neiman Marcus, and may I be the first to say, "Hellooooo, Tory!"


I'd chew off my own left pinky for this Jana Caftan Dress in navy, $575 (a girl can dream).


Not to mention this Animal Print Tote, $495.

As for her Spring 2010 Ready to Wear runway show, here were my favorites:


If a sailor and a hippie were to have a baby, this ensemble would be it. Between the stripes and tye-dye, I'm dye-ing.

Oh, HELLOOO, gorgeous shoes! Passing out over here.

Shop the Tory Burch Spring Trunk Show here.

And while you shop, enjoy some ear-candy with Carrie Underwood's
The combo masquerade/flapper costumes in the video are making my mouth water.



2 comments:

Fashion By He said...

great picks!! love the blog

-He approves

Little Black Blog said...

thank you, thank you!