Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dying of Anticipation!

Today marks the first Little Black Blog photoshoot, however said photoshoot doesn't commence until about four hours from now. If it wasn't already painfully apparent, my excitement for this photoshoot is making me burst at the seams of my Urban Outfitters shirt. SO, to keep myself afloat during the waiting period, here's an appetizer (that has practically nothing to do with the main course that will be presented later on):

Do yourself a favor and watch "The Mirror Has Two Faces". I saw it last night for the first time with my beautiful mother and cousin, and I was serendipitously surprised with how much I fell in love with this movie. I'm almost never a fan of older movies, but this one was a perfect mix of awkward moments and slightly innappropriate jokes.

If you don't have time today for an entire movie (and make sure you make time some time in the near future!), at least have a listen to "Evacuate" by The Boxer Rebellion. Nothing like what I usually listen to, but I've found myself pressing play on this song quite a number of times since I downloaded it.

Until after the much-anticipated photoshoot,
Au Revoir!

No comments: